الأطفال الصغار (فيلم)
اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
الأطفال الصغار هو فيلم أمريكي درامي تم إنتاجه عام 2006, أخرجه تود فيلد, وهو مقتبس من رواية بنفس الاسم للمؤلف توم بيروتا, الفيلم من بطولة كيت وينسليت, باتريك ويلسن
- أخرجه تود فيلد. كتبه تود فيلد وتوم بيروتا.
- [last lines] In his wildest dreams, Larry would never have imagined he'd once again be in this position, where precious minutes count. Tonight, he could save a life. He knew Ronnie had done some bad things in the past, but so did Larry. You couldn't change the past. But the future can be a different story. And it had to start somewhere.
- Mary Ann: [the mothers are discussing Ronnie] He should just be castrated. Just snip, quick and easily.
- Sarah Pierce: [sarcastically] You know what else you should do? Nail his penis above the entrance of the elementary school. That'd really teach him a lesson.
- Brad Adamson: You have a nice place.
- Sarah Pierce: You think? Richard, does pretty well for himself.
- Brad Adamson: Oh, yeah? What's he do?
- Sarah Pierce: He lies.
- [Brad and Sarah are having sex]
- Brad Adamson: Do you feel bad?
- Sarah Pierce: No, I don't.
- Brad Adamson: I do. I feel really bad.
- May McGorvey: There are four columns of lovely women in here, and only one of four men. The odds are on our side. Now why wouldn't any of these women want to meet a nice person like you?
- Ronald James McGorvey: I'm not a nice person.
- May McGorvey: You're a miracle, Ronnie. We're all miracles. Know why? Because as humans, every day we go about our business, and all that time we know... we all know... that the things we love, at any time now can be all be taken away. We live knowing that and we keep going anyway. Animals don't do that.
- May McGorvey: [helping Ronnie getting ready for his date] There, you look handsome. She won't be disappointed.
- Ronald James McGorvey: Yeah, wait till she hears about my criminal record.
- Sarah Pierce: I think I understand your feelings about this book. I used to have some problems with it, myself. When I read it in grad school, Madam Bovary just seemed like a fool. She marries the wrong man; makes one foolish mistake after another; but when I read it this time, I just fell in love with her. She's trapped! She has a choice: She can either accept a life a misery or she can struggle against it. And she chooses to struggle.
- Mary Ann: [sarcastically] Some struggle. Hop into bed with every guy who says hello.
- Sarah Pierce: She fails in the end, but there's something beautiful and even heroic about her rebellion. My professors would kill me for even thinking this, but in her own strange way, Emma Bovary is a feminist
- Mary Ann: Oh, that's nice. So now cheating on your husband makes you a feminist?
- Sarah Pierce: No, no, it's not the cheating. It's the hunger. The hunger for an alternative, and the refusal to accept a life of unhappiness.
- Mary Ann: Maybe I didn't understand the book!
- Sarah Pierce: Do you need nelp?
- Ronald James McGorvey: She's gone.
- Sarah Pierce: Who's gone?
- Ronald James McGorvey: Mommy's gone.
- Sarah Pierce: I'm sorry.
- Ronald James McGorvey: Mommy died.
|كيت وينسليت||سارة بيرس|
|باتريك ويلسن||براد أدامسون|
|جينيفر كونيلي||كاثي أدامسون|
|جريج إدلمان||ريتشارد بيرس|
|نوح إمريتش||لاري هيجز|
|جاكي إيرلي هالي||رونالد جيمس ماكجورفي|
|فيليس سمرفايل||ماي ماكجورفي|
|رايموند ج. باري||بولهورن بوب|
- الأطفال الصغار إقتباسات في إنترنت موفي داتابيز